- elimination of bacterial infections of the kidneys and bladder as part of the complex therapy of pyelonephritis, cystitis and urethritis.
- removal of sand and small (up to 3 mm) stones from the kidneys and ureters, as well as to prevent their formation.
- normalization of urination and improvement of the functional state of the kidneys and bladder, elimination of edema.
-lowering uric acid levels in the body and preventing gout
- with menopausal syndrome.
- as a preventive measure to adapt the body in the premenopausal period.
- in complex hormone replacement therapy (to reduce doses of hormones).
- if there are contraindications to hormone replacement therapy.
- reduce fatigue and tension of the eye muscles while reading, wearing contact lenses, driving
- complex treatment (myopia, diabetic retinopathy, central and peripheral retinal dystrophy)
- recovery after ophthalmic surgery
- prevention of age-related changes in the retina and lens of the eye in people over 40 years old
- long-term physical and emotional stress, manager’s syndrome.
- neurasthenia, increased irritability, a sense of causeless anxiety and fear.
- insomnia, migraine and headache, which are caused by psychological stress.
- itchy dermatoses, including urticaria and eczema.
- Improvement in inflammatory and inflammatory-dystrophic processes in the joints (arthritis, osteoarthritis, bursitis, etc.);
- eliminate morning stiffness and pain in the joints;
- slowing down the degenerative processes in the joints;
- restoration of age-related changes in cartilage tissue;
- In the complex treatment of chronic viral hepatitis type B, C and D
- Prevention and treatment of influenza, acute respiratory viral infections (ARVI).
- Combined therapy of dyslipidemia.